NCCA Counseling License Only
Individuals who do not wish to pursue a degree may engage in a field of study that results in being licensed to counsel by the National Christian Counselors Association (NCCA License).
- Basic Christian Counseling
- Creation Therapy
- Christian Psychology and Counseling
- Mastering Pastoral Counseling
- Temperament Case Studies
- Complete a practicum. This consists of administering the Arno Profile System (APS) to 25 persons in the student's community.
- Respond in writing to 50 ethical questions posed by NCCA's National Licensing Board of examiners.
- Submit annual dues of $50 (included in tuition, first year only).
- Provide requred documentation.
- Submit a written thesis. This normally consists of 25 individual reports (case studies) developed from the candidate's work with 25 persons using the Arno Profile System reports. Format provided by Academy
- Background check completed ($100 fee included in tuition).
- In order to be licensed as a clinical member, ordination credentials are required.
- Licensing level at the completion of the program is dependent upon the student's prior degree/education level per the following table:
Application Fee: $75 (non-refundable)