Masters Degree in Clinical Christian Counseling
Individuals who hold a Bachelors degree prior to enrollment may elect to complete their requirements for licensure and qualify for a Masters Degree in Clinical Christian Counseling. This requires successful completion of six Core Courses (Phases I &II) and four Advanced Courses (Phase III) plus additional requirements below.
Note: After you gain your Masters degree through our program, you are eligible to continue your studies to secure your PhD with us through a special program, the "MA to PhD Upgrade Program". Click here for info.
Click each graphic bar below for more information on each phase.
- Basic Christian Counseling
- Creation Therapy
- Christian Psychology and Counseling
- Mastering Pastoral Counseling
- Temperament Case Studies
- Four (4) advanced courses (selected by candidate). Click here for a complete listing of advanced courses.
1. Complete a practicum. This consists of administering the Arno Profile System to 25 persons in the student's community.
2. Respond in writing to 50 ethical questions posed by NCCA's National Licensing Board of examiners.
3. Submit annual dues of $50 (included in tuition, first year only)..
4. Provide requred documentation.
5. Submit two copies of a written thesis. This normally consists of 25 individual reports (case studies) developed from the candidate's work with 25 persons using the Arno Profile System reports. Format provided upon request.
6. Pay required matriculation and transfer fees (included in tuition)..
7. Provide a letter authorizing the transfer of academic records to the approved institution.
8. The NCCA will conduct a background check ($100 fee included in the tuition) to determine if there are any issues in a person's past to preclude them from being licensed as a counselor.
9. Ministerial Credentials (not required if candidate is an ordained, licensed or commissioned minister)
10. Licensing level upon graduation: NCCA Licensed Clinical Pastoral Counselor, per the chart below:
Application Fee: $75 (non-refundable)