Christian Counseling Degrees
Master/PhD Degrees in Clinical Christian Counseling
Affordable, Home Study Program, NCCA Licensing.
We are a Certified Academic Institution for the National Christian Counselors Association and offer a worldwide program that is affordable, self-paced, home study course that allows individuals to obtain Masters or PhD degrees in Clinical Christian Counseling and be concurrently licensed as Christian Counselors.
Key features and benefits for the student:
- Tuition is very affordable compared to state/private colleges.
- You receive courses for each "pay-as-you-go" module
- Self-paced home study via books/dvds or optionally online (great for international students!) let you proceed at your own pace!
- BA/Masters, Masters, PhD or license-only programs available
- "Fast track" BA/MA program available for mature students who do not have a prior BA degree.
- Curriculum includes concurrent licensing with the National Christian Counselors Association
- Choice of seminaries from approved list.
See this Christian Counseling Degree Program video on
Which Program Is Right For You?
Masters in Clinical Christian Counseling
After completing all of the requirements and submitting all required documents for Phase I and then Phase II, the student will, assuming all things are in order and based upon their highest degree level, receive membership at an NCCA licensing level as shown below plus one of the following certificates: