Client Testimonial: Depression Gone And A Broken Heart Healed!
Below is a powerful testimony from a "remote" client! Are you wondering if ministry over the internet is effective? Check this out..
In August 2011, my boyfriend left me. We had a fairy tale relationship for 16 months. We were friends as young and we found each other again and began a whirlwind romance that was leading to marriage. August 2011 left me devastated.
I couldn't get out of bed; I was out of work for a week. I was angry at God, angry at my ex, angry at life and just wanted to disappear into the bed sheets that I had wrapped myself in and not come out of for days. I didn't eat. After a week of wallowing in self pity and despair, I made it back to work and began to function, but just barely made it through the days.
My mom prayed and prayed, over me, for me, with me. I was still going to church. I was still praying. But there was still so much pain and anger inside of me. And I knew that it was not just from my breakup it was from my life. My mom told me about Phyllis from Above and Beyond Counseling Center. But it took me three weeks. You see, I had three very very GOOD reasons not to call her:
1. Deliverance sessions? Seriously? Aren't those about people foaming and frothing at the mouth, down on the ground writhing as spirits were prayed and lifted out of them?! Yeah, that wasn't for me AT ALL!
2. She was in St. Petersburg, I was in Miami. How on earth could we manage that? Skype. Yeah right, how do you do counseling over Skype?
3. Money. I had already spent quite a bit going to a councilor at my church (they have a counseling center) and I really didn't want to spend more money on something that I 'knew' wouldn't work because I knew how to talk and make myself sound ok.
But, I called Phyllis anyway. And my first conversation with her I was hooked. From that first call she was amazing. She spoke to me, not at me. She loved on me and reminded me every moment of God's love and grace and compassion for me, that I was not alone.
We spoke and prayed and through many sessions, and tears, and laughter, and realizations, and letting go, and accepting, and praying and God's Word and promises being spoken into me by Phyllis, I was ready for my deliverance session.
I was still a bit apprehensive, but God is sooooo amazing, he put my mind at ease and I am happy and blessed today, months later, to say that God, through Above and Beyond, saved me and took me through one of the most difficult moments in my life, and changed me forever.
The three fears/excuses I had about calling:
1. The Deliverance session was a day and time I will never forget! There was no writhing and foaming for me. But I know that sessions are different for different people and how God gets spirits out of you is up to Him, and we have to be obedient to Him. It was a rebirth.
2. Skype was not a hindrance at all in any of the sessions. Phyllis took me and each session personally.
3. The money, any amount, as they charge on a sliding scale according to your situation, is worth it! We spend money on so many other frivolous things in our lives, spending it on something life changing should be on the top of our list.
My daily walk with God is growing, but I have learned to let go and LET GOD! All the word promises spoken into my life by God through Phyllis have taken the place of all the word curses and all the strongholds have been broken.
The void in my soul has God right in the center of it. And I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I am not that woman from August, and I will never go back to that place with God by my side, and He is always by my side.